In order to formulate a treatment plan that will be successful, we will need to obtain pertinent background information. Your medical history, lifestyle, shoes you wear and your exercise routine are all important. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. You can save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
We like to stay on time and not make our patients wait. Please make sure you show up 5-10 minutes early so that you can have your full appointment time with the doctor. If you are a new patient and do not show or cancel at the time of your scheduled appointment, you will not be rescheduled.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
Directions and Parking
Feel free to call our office or email us with any questions.
What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you.
- Please bring in several pairs of your most frequently worn shoes. Be sure to include work and athletic shoes.
- Please bring in all current or previously-used orthotics or over the counter inserts.
- Please show up early for your appointment. We like to stay on schedule.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, you will be rescheduled. This prevents the patient after you from having to wait.
- If you do not show for your first appointment OR cancel the same day of your first appointment, you will not be rescheduled. This sounds harsh, but we always have a waitlist and someone else would have loved your spot.
We look forward to your visit!